I recently went drone shopping and ending up buying a Yuneec Q500 4K.
After much research and trying to stay around $500 I finally found a used one on Amazon.com for $581.16 shipped
- Personal Ground Station with built-in touchscreen
- Integrated 3-axis precision gimbal camera
- 4K/30fps ultra high definition video, 1080p/120fps slow motion video
- User controlled video resolution, white balance and light exposure, 12 megapixel photos with No-Distortion Lens
- Handheld SteadyGrip for capturing video footage
- Aluminum Carrying case
- 2 batteries
- extra propellers
- 16GB SD card
More review to be continued…..
First test flight confirmed what Ive read online. I need to upgrade propellers for it to fly in high altitudes.
Test with new propellers coming real soon.
New propellers installed!
This Q500 had given me nothing but problem and kept randomly falling out the sky. after having it sent in for repair multiple times under warranty I decided to just get rid of the headache and waited time and purchased a DJI Mavic Pro. All I can say is, Im glad I did! The Mavic is so much better in every way. A page dedicated to it here.